Distance Education P.G. Admission of Burdwan University:- Directorate of Distance Education The University of Burdwan has started admission of P.G. Programme course. The student can apply online from 24.10.2016 to 11.11.2016.
INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING ONLINE ADMISSION TO P.G. PROGRAMMES
1. Candidates are directed to read & understand the instruction and filled in the form carefully before submission. Incomplete form will be treated as cancelled.
2. Please select your preferable Study Centre after selecting the course.
3. Candidates are requested not to change their mobile number, once entered during online application. Candidates will receive One Time Password (OTP) on his/her mobile number. The OTP needs to enter into the appropriate field to verify his/her application registration.
4. After filling in the required fields in the online form, candidates are to assign his/her password defined by them using at least 6 alpha-numeric characters (alphabets, e.g., a,b,c,….. and numerals, e.g., 1,2,3,…..) for logging back to their own form. Application ID generated after submission of form will be the user name of his/her profile. Candidates are requested to remember their Application ID for future use.
5. Candidates are to take a print out of the Bank Challan for online admission and deposit the requisite fees as mentioned in the Challan to a nearest branch of State Bank of India. A candidate is to log on to his/her online form once again (within seven days of submission of Application Form) to insert the Journal No., Branch Code, Branch Name and Date of Deposition given by the bank on the Challan. The online application will be treated incomplete without insertion of the Journal No. given by the bank after making payment of the requisite fees. The requisite fees for different courses are as follows:
For M.A./M.Com. Courses Rs.5,700 inclusive all for BU students who will be admitted at DDE, Rs.5,900 inclusive all for other university, students who will be admitted at DDE, Rs.6,200 inclusive all for BU students who will be admitted at Study Centre, Rs.6,400 inclusive all for other university students who will be admitted at Study Centre
For M.A./M.Sc. in Mathematics Rs.7,200 inclusive all for BU students who will be admitted at DDE, Rs.7,400 inclusive all for other university students who will be admitted at DDE, Rs.7,700 inclusive all for BU students who will be admitted at Study Centre, Rs.7,900 inclusive all for other university students who will be admitted at Study Centre
For M.Sc. in Computer Science Rs.11,200 inclusive all for BU students who will be admitted at DDE, Rs.11,400 inclusive all for other university students who will be admitted at DDE, Rs.11,700 inclusive all for BU students who will be admitted at Study Centre and Rs.11,900 Inclusive all for other university students who will be admitted at Study Centre.
5. After verification of the Journal No. the candidates are requested to re login on the system and upload his/her recent clear (light colour background) colour passport size photograph (without signature) and signature (black or blue pen) separately.
6. After uploading the photograph and signature, candidates need to take print out of the application form.
7. Candidates need to visit the DDE Administrative Office or Study Centre(s) with all the original documents for verification along with the Application Form & University copy of the Bank Challan print out as per scheduled
mentioned in the SMS or website.
8. During verification the candidates must produce the following documents in original and photocopies (Xerox):
a. Application Form
b. Bank Challan – University Copy
c. Admit Card of S.F. or equivalent examination
d. Marksheet of S.F. or equivalent examination
e. Marksheet of H.S. or equivalent examination
f. Marksheet of UG examination
g. Marksheet of PG examination (as the case may be)
h. B.U. Registration Certificate (applicable for BU students)
i. Caste certificate /PWD certificate
9. Admission will be confirmed after the verification of original documents.
10. If the Application Form, submitted at DDE or Study Centre, is complete in
all respect, the candidate will be provided the Study Materials on the same
11. If false information is provided by any candidate, his/her application will be
cancelled and in that case course fees will not be refunded.
Admission Starting Date – 24.10.2016
Admission Last Date – 11.11.2016