Admission Open in MDI Institute Gurgaon for Post Graduate Programme in Management (Part-Time)
> Process of Admission:-
MDI Institute is declared for admission of Managers/Executives of Private, Public, and Government Undertakings and State and Central Government Departments posted in and around National Capital Region are the potential candidates. Entrepreneurs from family business (es) are also eligible for apply to admission
An applicant should have:
• A minimum of 3-year Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities/AICTE,
• A minimum of 50% marks in 10th, 12th, and Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent CGPA, and
• A minimum of 3 years of post qualification executive work experience (excluding stipendiary / training period) as on 30th September, 2015 for October 2015 Batch.
> Process of Selection:-
The selection would be based on a written test conducted in MDI Campus, Gurgaon. Successful candidates will be called for Interview to MDI Campus, Gurgaon. The Post Graduate Programme in Management (Part-time) is currently offered for October 2015 Batch.
The programme would admit both organization-sponsored as well as self-sponsored candidates. A sponsorship letter from the organization would be required in the case of organization-sponsored candidates. A no objection letter from the organization will be required from self-sponsored candidates.
> Online Application:-
Online application will be available by visiting MDI website http://www.mdi.ac.in. Online registration will be open from June 02, 2015 to August 31, 2015 for October 2015 batch. Candidates have to make an online payment of Rs 1800/- using Credit/Debit card/Net Banking.
> Entrance Test:-
The eligible candidates will have to appear for a written test to be conducted by MDI in its Gurgaon Campus. This test is on similar lines/of the same pattern as the Common Admission Test (CAT). The tentative dates for the Entrance (written) Examination is September 06, 2015 (Sunday) for the October 2015 Batch.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for a Personal Interview after the Written Examination to MDI Campus, Gurgaon. The Interview will be on September 06, 2015 (Sunday) for October 2015 Batch.
> Admission Offer:-
Eligible and Successful candidates will be intimated of their final selection individually and through MDI website. The selected candidates will have to pay the first installment of fee by the given deadline, failing which their offer of admission would be forfeited, without any further intimation.
> Session Commencement Date:-
The classes will start from, September 30, 2015 (Wednesday) for the October Batch. The classes will be held from 6.30PM to 9.45PM. An Induction Programme will be held on September 27, 2015 (Sunday) for the October Batch. The classes for the batch starting October 2015 will be scheduled on Friday & Saturday (6:30pm to 9:45pm) and on Sunday (1:00pm to 7:45pm).
> Important Dates for Admissions to the PGPM (Part- Time) Programme:-
For October 2015 Admission
1. MDI Information Brochure along with Application Form available from – June 02, 2015 to August 31, 2015
2. Last Date of submission of Application Form at MDI – August 31, 2015
3. MDI Entrance Test – Sunday, September 06, 2015
4. Personal Interview – Sunday, September 06, 2015
5. Induction Programme – Sunday, September 27, 2015
6. Class Commencement – Friday, October 02, 2015
7. Weekly Class days during First Year – Friday & Saturday (6:30pm to 9:45pm) and Sunday (1:00pm to 7:45pm).
> FOREIGN/NRI/PIO APPLICANTS:-
Foreign/NRI/PIO applicants can be considered for admission. Applicants have to apply online by visiting MDI website http://www.mdi.ac.in. Online registration will be open from June 02, 2015 to July 27, 2015 for October 2015 batch. Candidates have to make an online payment of Rs 6000/- or US $100 using Credit/Debit card/Net Banking.
Nomenclature of Fees for PGPM (Part-Time) (1st Year, 2nd Year and 3rd Year)
1. Tuition Fees Rs 2,20,000 for 1st year, Rs 2,50,000 for 2nd year and Rs 2,80,000 for 3rd year.
2. Boarding Charges N.A. for three years.
3. Lodging Charges N.A. for three years.
4. Reading Material Fees Rs 21,500 for 1st years, Rs 21,500 for 2nd years and Rs 21,500 for 3rd years.
5. Students Welfare Activities Rs 8,000 for 1st years, Rs 8,000 for 2nd years and Rs 8,000 for 3rd years.
6. Library Fee Rs 21,500 for 1st year, Rs 23,500 for 2nd year and Rs 25,700 for 3rd year.
7. Alumni Fee Rs 8,000 only for 1st year.
8. Security Deposit Rs 20,000 only for 1st year.
9. Total Rs 2,99,000 for 1st year, Rs 3,03,000 for 2nd year and Rs 3,35,200 for 3rd year.
10. Tuition fee and other charges for NRI/Foreign Students (excluding boarding and lodging expenses which are payable in INR and mentioned in the above point) US $ 14,500 for 1st year, US $ 14,500 for 2nd year and US $ 16,500 for 3rd year.
Schedule of Payments PTPM (Part Time) – 2015 (October):-
Due Date for payment of fee:-
September, 2015 for Rs. 50,000/-
September,2015 for Rs. 1,13,500/-
February,2016 for Rs. 1,35,500/-
July,2016 for Rs. 1,51,500/-
Dercember,2016 for Rs. 1,51,500/-
May,2017 for Rs. 1,67,600/-
October,2017 for Rs. 1,67,600/-