Admissions of Thumbelina Nursery & K.G. School 2016-17:- Admission has open in Thumbelina Nursery & K.G. School for all children who deserve a sound education to succeed in life; as such, our admission requirements strive to be open to the widest audience possible.
Age Criteria –
Birth date should be between 01-06-2013 to 31-05-2014 for Headstart (i.e. Play Group), 01-06-2012 to 31-05-2013 for Nursery and 01-06-2011 to 31-05-2012 for Jr. K.G.
School Re-opening Dates & Timings –
The School will re-open on 13th of June, 2016 (Monday) for Jr. K.G. Section, and on 16th of June, 2016 (Thursday) for HEADSTART (i.e. Play-Group) and Nursery Sections.
Until mid-July, school timings will be from 10:00am to 12:00 noon. Thereafter, school timings will be from 10:00am to 1:00pm.
Other Requirements for Admission:-
In order to be admitted to Thumbelina, the child must be toilet-trained and capable of expressing himself/herself in English, Gujarati or Hindi.
Furthermore, the child must not be suffering from any physical or mental disabilities/impairments.
Note:- The admission is granted on a first-come-first-served basis and the School management right to reject any application without the responsibility of assigning any reasons for its action.
How to Apply –
1. Admission Form and the General Information Sheet will be available from the School office for Rs.100/-.
2. Parents should be read the General Information Sheet carefully and thoroughly.
3. After the complete the Admission Form with clearly open your child’s food/medicinal allergies, habits and/or health disorders, if any.
4. Sign the Admission Form for parent’s promising and agreeing to abide by all the School’s procedures, rules and regulations as mentioned in the General Information Sheet.
5. Enclose of your child’s birth certificate copy behind the completed Admission Form.
6. Bring the Admission Form, copy of birth certificate, and the original birth certificate at the time of admission-cum-interview. The child must be accompanied by both parents.
7. Should your child be admitted, 1st term fees of Rs. 25,000/- are required to be paid by cheque or cash. Please make the cheque in the favour of “Thumbelina Nursery & K.G. School”. Admission is deemed to have been granted only upon payment of fees.
Fee Regulations (Details) –
Parents should be paid fees at the time of admission for 1st Term Fees (June’16 to Nov’16) and 2nd Term Fees (Dec’16 to May’17). Fees amount is Rs.25000/- (Breakup=Rs.1500/- for Term Fees + Rs.21000/- for Tuition Fees + Rs.2500/- for Snacks Fees). Tuition fees has include the costs of air-conditioning classrooms, gifts and a variety of entertainment provided to our students, such as celebrating festivals, rides, monkey-shows, picnics, and Christmas parties. While 1st Term Fees are payable at the time of admission, the 2nd Term Fees are to be paid before 30-09-2016. Fees are payable on a six-monthly basis.
Fee Refund Regulations –
If for any reason(s) whatsoever, after and payment of fees, parents desire to cancel the admission, they shall be eligible for a partial refund as per the appropriate amount specified by the School (1st Term Admission will be cancel on or before 31-03-2016 and 2nd Term Admissin will be cancel on or before 31-10-2016 then refundable amount will be Rs.23000/- for each Term).