AIIMS Recruitment 2017 – 207 Jr Resident Posts: Government of India, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has declared a recruitment notification for engagement of 207 Junior Resident posts for various disciplines. Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through official website www.aiimsexams.org , www.aiims.ac.in and www.aiims.edu on or before 10.06.2017. Additional information regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below in following paragraph…..
AIIMS Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 207 Jr Resident Posts
Organization Name: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Organization Website: www.aiimsexams.org , www.aiims.ac.in and www.aiims.edu
Advertisement No: F.07/2017-Acad.I
Name of The Post: Junior Resident Post
Discipline Wise Vacancies:
1. Blood Bank: 04 Posts
2. Blood Bank (CNC): 03 Posts
3. Blood Bank (Trauma Centre): 02 Posts
4. Cardiacradiology: 01 Post
5. Cardiology: 01 Post
6. Rheumatology: 02 Posts
7. Community Medicine: 04 Posts
8. CTVS: 01 Post
9. Dermatology & Venereology: 01 Post
10. EHS: 03 Posts
11. Emergency Medicine: 95 Posts
12. Emergency Medicine (Trauma Centre): 10 Posts
13. Geriatric Medicine: 02 Posts
14. Lab. Medicine: 02 Posts
15. Lab. Medicine (Trauma Centre): 02 Posts
16. Nephrology: 03 Posts
17. Neurology: 01 Post
18. Neurosrugery (Trauma Centre): 05 Posts
19. Neuroradiology: 02 Posts
20. Orthopaedics (Trauma Centre): 04 Posts
21. Paediatrics (Casualty): 05 Posts
22. Psychiatry: 06 Posts
23. Radiology (Trauma Centre): 03 Posts
24. Radiotherapy: 06 Posts
25. Surgery (Trauma Centre): 31 Posts
26. Dental Surgery + CDER: 08 Posts
Total no of Post: 207 posts
Age Limit: Not Mentioned
Mode of Apply: Online
Last Date: 10.06.2017
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Recruitment 2017 – 207 Jr Resident Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MBBS/BDS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI/DCI.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on candidates performance in Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get pay Rs.15,600/- with Grade pay Rs.5400/- per month.
How to Apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2017 – 207 Jr Resident Posts: Eligible candidates can apply online through official website www.aiimsexams.org on or before 10.06.2017.
Notice Board of the Academic Section, AIIMS.
Last Date to Apply Online: 10.06.2017.
Date & Time of Counseling: 20.06.2017 at 04.00 PM.
Disclaimer: Before applying candidates should read carefully the official notification for detail information regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply about All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Recruitment 2017.