Kanyashree Scholarship K3 Program for University Students, Apply Online & Eligibility:- Kanyashree Scholarship Now also available for University Girls Students. Kanyashree Scholarship scheme was avalaible for School and College girls students, but recently the Chief Minister of West Bengal announced that ‘Kanyashree Scheme’ for Postgraduate coursed also available.
Kanyashree K3 Scholarship also start for the girls students who are studying in any University. It will be very helpful for Girls Students and their parents to their Higher studies. Kanyashree Prakalpa received the national and international recognition for its design Governance features.
Kanyashree Scholarship K3 Program for University Students, Apply Online & Eligibility
Girls Students (K2 Scheme Registered), who are already registered in K2 scheme Scholarship only they are eligible for K3 Scholarship Scheme.
Criteria for Online Apply to K3 Kanyashree Scholarship Scheme:-
1. Girls Students have to passed Undergraduate degree at least 45% marks and pursuing a Postgraduate degree.
2. Scholarship amount for Science Stream Students Rs.2500 per month and for Arts Stream Students Rs.2000 per month.
3. There is no any maximum age limit to apply.
4. Unmarried as well as married students also apply for Kanyashree K3 Scholarship Scheme.
Kanyashree Scholarship Scheme Amount Details:-
Kanyashree K3 Scheme for science Stream Students will receive Rs.2500 per month.
Kanyashree K3 Scheme for Arts Stream Students will receive Rs.2000 per month.
Age Limit – There is no any maximum age limit to apply for Kanyashree K3 Prakalpa.
Kanyashree Prakalpa Details:-
1. Kanyashree Prakalpa K1 scheme – This scheme is applicable for 13years to 18years old school students, they are getting Rs.750 per year.
2. Kanyashree Prakalpa K2 scheme – This scheme is applicable for 18years to 19years old unmarried college girls students and the monthly family income less than Rs.10000/-, they will get one time Rs.25000 for K2 scholarships.
3. 1. Kanyashree Prakalpa K3 scheme – This scheme is applicable for University girls students, who are currently pursuing a Postgraduate degree. Family income is not matter for this scheme.
Kanyashree K3 Scholarship SchemeOnline Application Process:-
Girls Students, who are already registered for K2 Scheme they should follow this process as per given below –
1. For online application at first visit the application portal, http://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in and click on the Apply for Kanyashree Prakalpa (K3) under the tab DIRECTORATE of PUBLIC INSTRUCTION (DPI).
2. After that select Year, Kanyashree ID, Name, Date of Birth, Father’s & Mother’s name and then click on K2 Authentication.
3. After successfully verification, students could update their information from the application form and the click on the Register option. Then students will get unique Applicant ID.
4. Next = Login through the website www.svmcm.wbhed.gov.in with Applicant ID and password. Then click on the Edit Application / Edit Profile option and update student’s information.
5. Upload scanned photograph and signature.
6. Students Bank details is available from mentioned to K2 Kanyashree form and they will continue with this bank details, otherwise they can update bank account details through click on You can update your bank account details also.
7. Next = upload the supportive documents ( Admit Card & Marksheet of Madhyamik Exam, Admit Card & Marksheet of last Exam passed, Domicile Certificate – Aadhar Card/ Ration Card/ Voter Card etc. and scanned copy of Bank pass book first page.
8. Next = after uploading all the documents, click on the Final Submit option and then download the Head of Institute Verification Certificate. Take print out and signed and attested by the Head of your institute and upload it on the website.
9. After upload the verification certificate, the Online Application process for Kanyashree K3 Scholarship Scheme will be completed.
Online Application Starting Date – 11.09.2017
Online Application Closing Date – 30.11.2017