CUJ Recruitment 2017 – 65 Non-Teaching Posts: Central University of Jharkhand, Ranchi has announced a recruitment notification for engagement of 65 Non-Teaching posts on direct basis. Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through official website www.cuj.ac.in on or before 23.06.2017 up to 00.00 Hrs. Additional information regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below in following paragraph…..
CUJ Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 65 Non-Teaching Posts
Organization Name: Central University of Jharkhand, Ranchi
Organization Website: www.cuj.ac.in
Advertisement No: CUJ/Advt./2017-18/03
Name of The Post: Non-Teaching Post
Post Wise Vacancies:
1. Deputy Librarian: 01 Post
2. Deputy Registrar: 01 Post
3. Assistant Librarian: 01 Post
4. Assistant Registrar: 01 Post
5. Medical Officer (Female): 01 Post
6. Information Scientist: 01 Post
7. Public Relation Officer: 01 Post
8. Section Officer: 02 Posts
9. Private Secretary: 02 Posts
10. Security Officer: 01 Post
11. Assistant: 02 Posts
12. Personal Assistant: 02 Posts
13. Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical): 02 Posts
14. Hindi Translator: 01 Post
15. Professional Assistant: 01 Post
16. Senior Technical Assistant: 03 Posts
17. Senior Technical Assistant (Computer): 01 Post
18. Technical Assistant: 01 Post
19. Semi/Jr. Prof. Assistant: 01 Post
20. Pharmacist: 01 Post
21. Security Inspector: 01 Post
22. Laboratory Assistant: 07 Posts
23. Upper Division Clark: 03 Posts
24. Library Assistant: 01 Post
25. Lower Division Clerk: 08 Posts
26. Lower Division Clerk (for taking care the job of Guest House and Hostel): 02 Posts
27. Driver: 03 Posts
28. Laboratory Attendant: 09 Posts
29. Library Attendant: 02 Posts
30. M.T.S.: 02 Posts
Total no of Post: 65 posts
Age Limit: As Per Post Required
Qualification: Master’s Degree/MBBS/B.E./B.Tech/Graduate/10+2/Matriculation
Mode of Apply: Online
Last Date: 23.06.2017 up to 00.00 Hrs
Eligibility Criteria for CUJ Recruitment 2017 – 65 Non-Teaching Posts
Age Limit: candidates age limit should be 50 years for Post no. 01, not exceeding 50 years for Post no. 02, below 40 years for Post no. 03, 06, not exceed 56 years for Post no. 04, 40 years for Post no. 05, 07, 21, 35 years for Post no. 08, 09, 11 to 17, 45 years for Post no. 10, 32 years for Post no. 18 to 20, 23, 30 years for Post no. 22, 24, 25, 26, 27 years for post no. 27, 42 years for Post no. 28 to 30. Upper age limit relaxation as per Government rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates will be selected based on Master’s Degree/ MBBS Degree/ B.E./ B.Tech/ Graduate Degree/ 10+2 or Intermediate/ Matriculation or its equivalent qualification from recognized university/Board.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & Interview.
Pay Scale: selected candidates will get pay
For Post No. 01: Rs.37400-67000/- with Grade pay Rs.8000/-
For Post No. 02-07: Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade pay Rs.7600/6000/5400/-
For Post No. 08-17: Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade pay Rs.4600/4200/-
For Post No. 18-30: Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2800/2400/2000/1900/1800/-
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs.500/- for General/OBC candidates through bank Challan. Other candidates belonging to SC, ST, PH and Women are exempted from the payment of fee.
How to Apply for CUJ Recruitment 2017 – 65 Non-Teaching Posts: Eligible candidates can apply online through official website www.cuj.ac.in on or before 23.06.2017 up to 00.00 Hrs & print out copy of Online application along with Self attested copies of the certificates for age proof, qualifications, experience, caste, University copy of Bank Challan, Declaration Form, Duly filed in API Score Sheet enclosed in an envelope to the following address within 10 days from the last date of application.
Central University of Jharkhand
Ratu-Lohardaga Road, CTI Campus
Brambe, Ranchi – 835205
Last date to Apply Online: 23.06.2017 up to 00.00 Hrs
Disclaimer: Before applying candidates should read carefully the official notification for detail information regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply about Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment 2017.