DD Gram Panchayat Recruitment 2016: Dakshin Dinajpur Gram Panchayat has released a recruitment notification for the engagement of 06 Nirman Sahayak, Executive Assistant & Gram Panchayat Secretary Posts. Interested & eligible candidates may apply in prescribed format on or before 5.30 pm on 23.12.2016 by post. Additional information regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below in following paragraph…..
DD Gram Panchayat Recruitment 2016- Apply Offline for 06 Nirman Sahayak, Executive Assistant & Gram Panchayat Secretary Posts
Organization Name: Office of the District Magistrate, Dakshin Dinajpur & Executive Officer, Dakshin Dinajpur Zilla Parishad.
Organization website: www.ddinajpur.nic.in
Advertisement No: 1107/DPRD
Name of the Post & Vacancies:
1. Nirman Sahayak: 02 posts
2. Executive Assistant: 02 posts
3. Gram Panchayat Secretary: 02 posts
Total no of Post: 06 posts
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years
Qualification: Intermediate/Bachelor Degree/ Civil Engineering
Mode of Apply: Offline
Last Date: 23.12.2016
Eligibility Criteria for DD Gram Panchayat Recruitment 2016
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 40 years as on 01.01.2016. Upper age limit relaxable by 5 years for SC/St candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates and relaxation to other category of candidates allowed in terms or rules and orders issued by the Government which is in force on the date of advertisement.
1. Nirman Sahayak(Post Code NS): Candidates should possess Diploma in civil Engineering from any institute recognized by the State government or Central Government.
2. Executive Assistant(Post Code EA): Candidates should possess Bachelor degree from a recognized University. Diploma in Computer Application from any institute recognized by the State Govt. or Central Govt. or Technical Education.
3. Gram Panchayat Secretary(Post Code GPS): Candidates must have passed the Higher secondary examination from the West Bengal Council of Higher secondary Education or its equivalent examination from recognized Council or University.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination and Personal Interview.
Salary Scale: Selected candidates will get Pay
1. Niramn Sahayak: Rs. 9000-40500/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4400/-.
2. Executive Assistant: Rs. 7100-37600/- with Grade Pay Rs. 3600/-.
3. Gram Panchayat Secretary: Rs. 5400-25200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2600/-
How to Apply for DD Gram Panchayat Recruitment 2016: Eligible candidates may apply application in prescribed format and candidates required to download the application form from the official website www.ddinajpur.nic.in. Complete filled up application form along with self attested photocopies of qualification certificates, Technical/Diploma certificate, age proof certificate, caste certificate if any, one(1) self addressed envelop of 10″×5″ with at Rs.5/- postage stamp to be affixed on the envelop and one self attested Passport Photograph should be affixed in the space specified in the application format and 2(Two) passport sized photograph be given loose with the name and address on the back of the photo in an envelop superscribing name of the “Post Applied For………….” Advertisement No. and Post Code on the Top of the body of the envelop and send on or before 5.30pm on 23.12.2016 to the following address.
Office of the District Magistrate (P & RD Section),
Collectorate Building (2nd Floor),
PO- Balurghat, Dist- Dakshin Dinajpur,
For other Information candidates please visit Official Website www.ddinajpur.nic.in.
Last date of submission Application Form: 23.12.2016
Admit Card issued from: January 2017
Date of Written Examination on: 5th February 2017.
Click here for ⇒ Recruitment Advt. & Application Format
Disclaimer: Before applying candidates should read carefully the official notification for detail information regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply about Dakshin Dinajpur Gram Panchayat Recruitment 2016.