GPSC Recruitment 2017 – 335 Gujarat Administrative & Civil Service Posts: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has announced a recruitment notification for engagement of 335 Gujarat Administrative Service, Class I & Gujarat Civil Service, Class- I & II posts. Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through official website http://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in on or before 31.03.2017 by 13:00 hrs. Additional information regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below in following paragraph….
GPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 335 Gujarat Administrative & Civil Service Posts
Organization Name: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Organization Website: http://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Advertisement No: 121/16-17
Name of The Post & Vacancies:
A. Class I: 83 Posts
1. Gujarat Administrative Service, Junior scale Deputy Collector/ Deputy District Development Officer: 40 Posts
2. Deputy Superintendent of police: 28 Posts
3. District Registrar, Cooperative Societies: 07 Posts
4. Superintendent Prohibition & Excise: 02 Posts
5. Asst. Commissioner Tribal Development: 06 Posts
B Class II: 252 Posts
1. Mamlatdar: 69 Posts
2. Section Officer (Sachivalay): 96 Posts
3. Section Officer (Gujarat Public Service Commission): 03 Posts
4. Section Officer (Gujarat Legislature Secretariat): 03 Posts
5. Taluka Development Officer: 08 Posts
6. Assistant Distinct Registrar, Cooperative Societies: 22 Posts
7. District Inspector Land Record: 08 Posts
8. Assistant Director, Food & Civil Supply: 15 Posts
9. Govt. Labour Officer: 07 Posts
10. Tribal Development Officer: 21 Posts
Total no of Post: 335 posts
Age Limit: 20-35 years
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Mode of Apply: Online
Last Date: 31.03.2017 by 13:00 hrs
Eligibility Criteria for GPSC Recruitment 2017 – 335 Gujarat Administrative & Civil Service Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should not less than 20 years and not be more than 35 years as on 31.03.2017. Upper age limit relaxation as per Government rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree of any University incorporated by an Act of the Parliament or State Legislature in India or other educational institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by Government.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Screening Test.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get pay
For Class-I : Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/-
For Class-II : Rs. 9,300-34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4,600/-.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee through Online/Offline. For more details refer the notification.
How to Apply for GPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 335 Gujarat Administrative & Civil Service Posts: Eligible candidates can apply online through official website http://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in on or before 31.03.2017 by 13:00 hrs.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 15.03.2017 at 13:00 hrs
Last Date to Apply Online: 31.03.2017 by 13:00 hrs.
Disclaimer: Before applying candidates should read carefully the official notification for detail information regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply about Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment 2017.