Hijli College Admissions for Honours & General Courses (Hijli College): Hijli College is situated in Bankura in West Bengal state of India. Established in 1995, it is accredited from NAAC and it is affiliated to Vidyasagar University. HC, Bankura offers 12 courses across 2 streams namely Arts, Science and across 2 degrees like BA, BSc and official website www.hijlicollege.org.in and www.onlineadmissionhijlicollege.org.in.
Hijli College Admissions for Honours & General Courses (Hijli College)
College Name: Hijli College
Afflicted to: Vidyasagar University
Official Website: www.hijlicollege.org.in and www.onlineadmissionhijlicollege.org.in
Session of: 2018-19
Under Graduate in: B.A., B.Sc.
Course of: Honours & General
Educational Programme Details:
1. B.A. Honours in-
Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, Geography, Sociology, Philosophy, Economics, Political Science.
2. B.Sc. Honours in-
Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science.
Eligibility and Criteria for Hijli College Admissions for Honours & General Courses (Hijli College)
Courses Eligibility: Admission is open to all students who have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) examination from any stream, from any recognized Board. Also students who have passed 10+2 examination in Vocational stream conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Vocational Education & Training are also eligible to get admission. Candidates having all cast & category certificate issued by the States other than West Bengal will be treated as General Category.
Application Fee: The application will be considered invalid without payment of application fee to the bank of account of college either online or offline.
Documents required for application:
1. A passport size colour photo attached at proper place and three copies of passport size photo (total 4 copies).
2. Original Mark sheet of Higher Secondary or its equivalent along with its self attested copy.
3. Original document related to certify date of Birth, such as Admit card of Madhyamik Pariksha and its self attested copy.
4. In case of SC, ST, OBC-A and OBC-B candidates, original certificate should be issued from S.D.O. or D.M. (certificate issued from any other authorities will not be allowed) and, for physically handicapped as well as candidates for sports quota must bring the certificates from the concerned authorities.
5. In case of challan deposited in bank during online form fill up a) College copies of Challans.
Mode of Application: Through Online
How to apply for Hijli College Admissions for Honours & General Courses (Hijli College)
The Application Form is available online at college’s official website at- www.onlineadmissionhijlicollege.org.in. Another site where students can apply online is www.hijlicollege.org.in. The Admission from is correctly & completely filled up. Upload Photograph & Document. Payment Admission fee and print out Application from & Payment Details for further reference. If you incomplete admission will be rejected.
A Disclaimer: Before applying Students should read carefully the official notification for detail information regarding education qualification, how to apply about Hijli College Admissions for Honours & General Courses (Hijli College).