HIL Recruitment 2016: Hindustan Insecticides Limited has released a recruitment notification towards engagement of 12 vacancies of Hindi Officer, Asstt Manager, Electrician and others. Candidates, who are willing to be a part of this Govt. of India Enterprise, this is a best opportunity offered by Hindustan Insecticides Limited. Interested & eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format on or before 15.12.2016 for HIL Recruitment 2016. Additional information regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below in following paragraph…
HIL Recruitment 2016- Apply for Hindi Officer, Asstt Manager, Analyst Posts
Organization Name: Hindustan Insecticides Limited
Organization Website: www.hil.gov.in
CIN No. : U24211DL1954GOI002377
Mode of Apply: Offline
Last Date: 15.12.2016
Vacancy Details of HIL Recruitment 2016
Total No of Post: 12
Name Wise Vacancy Break-up:
1. Hindi Officer: 01 post
2. Asstt. Manager(Mechanical): 01 posts
3. Analyst(Trainee): 02 posts
4. Security Officer: 01 post
5. Sr. Draughtsman: 01 post
6. Electrician: 04 post
7. Instrument Mechanic: 02 posts
Eligibility Criteria for HIL Recruitment 2016
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 30 years for Analyst(Trainee) post, 65 years for Security Officer post, and 40 years for other post. Upper age limit relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST Candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates and Ex-Servicemen candidates as per the Govt. of India guidelines.
1. Hindi Officer: Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at degree level in English with Hindi as a subject at degree level. OR Master Degree in any subject with Hindi Medium and English as a subject at Degree level. 5 years experience of work connected with Hindi including journalism or credit of translation work of recognized published work in Hindi.
2. Asstt. Manager(Mechanical): Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 3 years experience in maintenance of Plant and Mechinery year should have been in a Supervisory capacity OR Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 7 years experiece in maintenance of Plant and Machinery in a chemical plant out of which one year should have been in a Supervisory capacity.
3. Analyst(Trainee): B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate. Preference will be given to candidate with 50% mark & above.
4. Security Officer: The person should be a retired person from the defense services having retired at least in the rank of major from the Armed forces or equivalent in other services or in the rank of Deputy Superintendent of police in the State Police Services and should have minimum 3 years experience in Industrial Safety matter.
5. Sr. Draughtsman: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with experience in drawing office or Diploma in Draughtsman ship with 3 years experience in design and preparation of working drawing preferably on Chemical plant and Machinery.
6. Electrician: Matric or ITI Trade Certificate in the respective Trade in both the case with one year Experience.
7. Instrument Mechanic: Metric or ITI Trade Certificate in Instrument Mechanic Trade in both cases with one years experience in the trade.
Application fee: SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fees. Application fee is Rs. 500/- for post of Hindi Officer & Security Officer and Rs. 300/- for other post through Demand Draft in favour of “Hindustan Insecticides Limited” payable at Rasayani.
How to Apply for HIL Recruitment 2016: Interested candidates may send their application in prescribed format along with self attested photocopies of the relevant certificates in proof of qualification, age, category, experience etc. and affixing passport sized photograph at the space provided should be send in sealed cover superscribed as “Application For The Post of…………..”so as to reach The “Deputy General Manager(HR&A), Hindustan Insecticides Limited, Post- Rasayani, Taluka- Panvel, Dist- Raigad, 410 207, Maharashtra on or before 21 Days from the Date of Publication.
Last Date of Offline Application: 15.12.2016
Click here for ⇒ Application Notification & Form of HIL Recruitment 2016
Disclaimer: Before applying candidates are strongly advised to read carefully the official notification regarding download process, how to apply and other information about Hindustan Insecticides Limited 2016.