ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute IZATNAGAR, Bareilly UP (Walk-In-Interview):- Eligible candidates are invited to appear directly before the selection committee for a walk-in interview on 23-07-2015 at 11:00 AM in LES & IT Division, IVRI, Izatnagar for engagement of Research Associate (RA). The engagement is purely on temporary and contractual basis under ICAR-NIAP Social Science Network Project “ Impact assessment of agriculture research and development” and will be liable for termination at any time in case of the unsatisfactory performance or till the termination of the project. I.e. up to March, 2017 whichever is earlier. There will be no provision of re-employement in ICAR-IVRI after termination or completion of the time bound project. It may also be noted that no TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview.
• Essential Qualification:- Ph.D In Agril/Livestock/Dairy Economics/Economics or Statistics/Biostatistics or Extension OR MVSc/Msc in Agril/Livestock/Dairy Economics/Economics or Statistics/Biostatistics or Extension with two years of working research experience.
• Qualification:- Working experience with statiscal software, viz. SPSS, SAS, STATA and exposure to statistical and econometric modeling and data analyses.
• Emoluments:- Rs.23000/-p.m.+20% HRS p.m. for 1st year and rs.24000/- +20% HRS p.m. for nnd year for Ph.D. holders Rs.22000/-+20% HRA p.m. for 1st year and Rs.23000+20% HRA p.m. for 2nd year for Master’s Degree holders.
• Age Limit:- 40 years for men and 45 years for women. Age reaxation only for SC/ST/OBC and women candidates as per rule.
• Name of PI/Contact Persons:– Dr. Dbardhan, Sr. Scientist & Principal Investigator, Division of LES & IT,IVRI, Izatnagar. Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
• How to Apply for Selection:- Eligible candidates may also log on to Institute website www.ivri.nic .in