Madhyamik Exam Routine of West Bengal Board 2016:- The Madhyamik(10th Class) examination routine has released from the West Bengal board of secondary Education. The same board has organized annual examination as per exam schedule from 1st February, 2016 to 10th February, 2016. The students may check there of West Bengal Madhyamik Time Table / exam shedule 2016 from the official site www.wbbse.org.
West Bengal Board of Secondary Education commonly known as WBBSE. It was established for main motto like as Sarvashiksha Aviyan in the year of 1951. It is a Government Organisations. In all over the state, West Bengal Board of Secondary Education responsible for the 10th denoted as Madhyamik Pariksha and also 12 (Higher secondary examination). Every year under the same board various students gets education from WBBSE’s lots of schools. This board supervise/update all of the schools of which comes under the same board. For the best and better results and exam preparation the board will update time table. The candidates may check from the WBBSE’s official site www.wbbse.org.
The WBBSE’s head quarter/office is situated at Kolkata. The board has conducts all classed examination every year.
The 10th class examination is called as the Madhyamik Pariksha / secondary examination. The tenth class examination is decided by annually and half yearly. Half yearly examination is decided in November or December & annual examination is decided in March or April month.
West Bengal 10th Class or Madhyamik Exam Date Schedule:
1. First Language(*) on 1st February 2016 (Monday)
2. Second Language(**) on 2nd February 2016 (Tuesday)
3. Geography on 3rd February 2016 (Wednesday)
4. History on 5th February 2016 (Friday)
5. Physical science on 6th February 2016 (Saturday)
6. Mathematics on 8th February 2016 (Monday)
7. Life Science on 9th February 2016 (Tuesday)
8. Optional Elective Subject on 10th February 2016 (Wednesday)
9. Physical Science & Social Service on 11th , 16th, 18th,23rd & 25th February, 2016
10. Work Education on 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th March, 2016
(*)First Language – Bengali, English, Hindi, Gujrati, Modern Tibetan, Nepali, Odia, Gurmukhi (Punjabi), Telugu, Urdu and Santali
(**)Second Language – (a) English, if any language other than English is offered as First Language, (b) Bengali or Nepali, if English is the First Language.