Muragacha Government College Admissions for Honours & General Courses (Muragacha Government College): Muragacha Government College affiliated to the University of Kalyani in West Bengal State. Admission to the 1st year of the 3-year B.A./ B.Sc. (Honours & General) course, It is established in 2015. It is the Government General Degree College in Muragacha, Nadia District and official website www.muragachhagovtcollege.org.
Muragacha Government College Admissions for Honours & General Courses (Muragacha Government College)
College Name: Muragacha Government College
Afflicted to: University of Kalyani
Official Website: www.muragachhagovtcollege.org
Session of: 2017-18
Under Graduate in: B.A., B.Sc.
Course of: Honours & General
Educational Programme Details:
1. B.A. Honours in-
Bengali, English, History, Political Science, Education.
2. B.Sc. Honours in-
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
Eligibility and Criteria for Muragacha Government College Admissions for Honours & General Courses (Muragacha Government College)
Courses Eligibility: Candidates should pass class 12th or equivalent form West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or any Central/ State Government recognized Board with English as the main subject. A minimum of 45% marks in aggregate & 55% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination. or 50% marks in or aggregate & 45% marks in the subject at the qualifying examination.
B.A. Honours- Rs.625/-
B.A. General- Rs.575/-
B.Sc. Honours- Rs.720/-
B.Sc. General- Rs.660/-
Documents required for application:
1. A passport size colour photo attached at proper place and three copies of passport size photo (total 4 copies).
2. Original Mark sheet of Higher Secondary or its equivalent along with its self attested copy.
3. Original document related to certify date of Birth, such as Admit card of Madhyamik Pariksha and its self attested copy.
4. In case of SC, ST, OBC-A and OBC-B candidates, original certificate should be issued from S.D.O. or D.M. (certificate issued from any other authorities will not be allowed) and, for physically handicapped as well as candidates for sports quota must bring the certificates from the concerned authorities.
5. In case of challan deposited in bank during online form fill up a) College copies of Challans.
Mode of Application: Through Online
How to apply for Muragacha Government College Admissions for Honours & General Courses (Muragacha Government College)
The Application Form is available online at college’s official website at- www.muragachhagovtcollege.org. The Admission from is correctly & completely filled up. Upload Photograph & Document. Payment Admission fee and print out Application from & Payment Details for further reference. If you incomplete admission will be rejected.
A Disclaimer: Before applying Students should read carefully the official notification for detail information regarding education qualification, how to apply about Muragacha Government College Admissions for Honours & General Courses (Muragacha Government College).