National Health Mission Recruitment of Rajasthan 2016 (Supervisor, Accountant & Other 943 Posts):- Government of Rajasthan, Directorate of Medical Health & Family Welfare Services, State Health Society, National Health Mission (NHM), Rajasthan has declared an employment notification for the recruitment of 943 State Programme Manager, Consultant, State coordination Officer, State Programme Officer & other vacancies on contractual & temporary basis. The eligible and interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 02/05/2016 by 05:00 P.M.
Vacancy Details of State Health Society of Rajasthan Recruitment:-
Organiztion Name – State Health Society (National Health Mission)
Total Posts – 943 nos
Post Name or Post Details:-
1. State Programme Manager : 01 Post
2. Consultant of Child Health: 01 Post
3. Consultant of Urban RCH : 01 Post
4. Consultant Cum Technical Officer – Hospital Management (Quality Assurance) : 01 Post
5. Consultant of ASHA : 01 Post
6. State coordination Officer (State Blood Cell) : 01 Post
7. State coordinatior Officer (Clinical Establishment) : 02 Posts
8. State Programme Officer (Nursing) : 01 Post
9. Consultant of IEC : 01 Post
10. Health Manager of PCPNDT : 01 Post
11. Programme Officer Cum Data Manager (Quality Assurance) : 01 Post
12. Programme Officer : 05 Posts
13. Health Manager : 13 Posts
14. DEIC Manager : 07 Posts
15. Programme Coordinator of Nursing : 01 Post
16. Psychologist (District Early Intervention Center of RBSK) : 06 Posts
17. District ASHA Coordinator : 08 Posts
18. District PCPNDT Coordinator : 05 Posts
19. RKSK Coordinator : 08 Posts
20. Social Qorker of RBSK : 12 Posts
21. Block Programme Manager : 38 Posts
22. Programme Assistant : 48 Posts
23. Block Asha Facilator : 83 Posts
24. Accountant at Block Level/ CHC Level/ PHC Level : 149 Posts
25. PHC ASHA Supervisor : 538 Posts
26. Field Monitor Routine Immunization : 10 Posts
Eligible Criteria for State Health Society of Rajasthan Recruitment:-
Educational Qualification – The eligible and interested candidates should complete MBBS with PG Degree in Public Health/ Degree/ Diploma in Health related Programme/ MBA in Health Management/ PG Degree/ Diploma in Health Management/ Health Administration for Post No. (1), PG Degree in Public Health or PG Degree/ Diploma in Health Management/ Health Administration or PG Degree in Food & Nutrition for Post No. (2), MBA or PG Degree/ Diploma in Rural Development/ Health Management/ Hospital Management/ Health Administration or PG Degree in Public Health/ Demography for Post No. 03 & other qualification details refer the notification.
Age Limit – The eligible and interested candidate’s should be below 45yrs for Post No. (1) to (10) and Post no. (26) & (40) yrs for Post No. (11) to (25) as on 1st April, 2016.
Selection Process – The eligible and interested Candidates will be selected based on work experience, written exam, personal interview.
Application Fee – The eligible and interested Candidates should pay fees Rs. 200/-(Rupees Two Hundred Only.) and Rs. 100/-(Rupees One Hundred Only.) for reserved category by DD in favour of State Institute of Health & Family Welfare payable at Jaipur, Rajasthan.
How to Apply:-
The eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format with self attested copies of educational qualification certificates/ mark sheets of graduation, post graduation & other degrees/ diplomas, date of birth certificate, residential certificate, experience certificates, caste certificate, PH certificate, DD in an envelope should be super scribed with “Name of Post Applied for ——————-” by post/ hand to the Director, State Institute of Health & Family Welfare (SIHFW), South of Doordarshan, Jhalana Institutional Area, Jhalana Dungri, Jaipur – 302 004 on or before 02/05/2016 by 05:00 P.M
Last Date for ApplicationReceipt – 2nd May, 2016 by 05:00 P.M
Click here ⇒ Official Notification & Application Form