RGAVP Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 125 Coordinator, PA & Other Posts: Rajasthan Grameen Aajeevika Vikas Parishad (RGAVP) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 125 Project Manager, IT professional, Computer, District Accountant, Project Associate & Area Coordinator vacancies for Rajasthan Rural Livelihood Project/ National Rural Livelihood Project/ National Rural Livelihood Mission. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 15-11-2016 by 06:00 PM.
Vacancy Details of RGAVP Recruitment 2016 :
Organisation Name – RGAVP :
Total Posts :125 nos
Post Name :Direct Hiring (candidates would be on the rolls of RGAVP)
1. State Level
i. Project Manager ( Social Inclusion & Gender): 01 Post
ii. Project Manager (MIS): 01 Post
iii. IT professional: 01 Post
iv. Computer: 01 Post
i. District Accountant: 21 Posts
3. Cluster Level
i. Project Associate (MIS & Accounts): 40 Posts
On the Job Basis
4. Cluster Level- Area Coordinator: 60 Posts
Eligible Criteria for RGAVP India Recruitment 2016 :
Qualification :Candidates should possess PG with minimum 50% in RD/ Psychology/ MSW/ MBA for Post 1-i, PG with minimum 50% in Computer Application (MCA)/ Statistics with PGDCA/ BE in Computer Science/ Advance course in computer application for Post 1-ii, B.Tech. or B.E in (Computer Science/ IT)/ BCA for Post 1-iii, B.Sc (Computer Science/ IT/ Statistics/ Mathematics)/ BCA/ PGDCA for Post 1-iv, PG with minimum 50% in Commerce for Post 2, B.Sc. (Computer Science/ IT)/ BCA/ PGDCA for Post 3, PG with minimum 50% in RD/ MBA/ MSW/ Social Sciences for Post 4 with relevant experience.
Pay Scale: As per official notification
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.sids.co.in on or before 15-11-2016 by 06:00 PM.
Last Date to Apply Online: 15-11-2016 by 06:00 PM
Disclaimer:-Candidates are request to are fully read the all details, eligible criteria and rules
& regulation from enclosed official notification before apply.
About Us:RGAVP registered as Society on 27.10.2011
- Society registered under Rajasthan Societies Act-1958.
- Hon’ble Chief Minister is the Chairman of the Society.
- Chief Secretary, GoR is the Chairman of the Empowered Committee.
- State Mission Director (LPs & SHGs) is the Member Secretary of the Society.
- All rural livelihood programmes in the State will be henceforth implemented under the aegis of the RGAVP.
- Conceiving effective poverty alleviation schemes and getting them funded from the State Government, Government of India, and other Funding Agencies.
- Bring about effective convergence amongst government and non government initiatives being undertaken for rural development.
- Facilitate formation and strengthening of SHGs, producers organization, community development organizations, federations of SHGs.