WBCHSE Higher Secondary Exam Schedule:- Higher Secondary exam schedule / routine 2016 has released from West Bengal Council Of Higher Secondary Education, Vidyasagar Bhavan, 9/2, Block-Dj, Sector-Ii, Saltlake, Kolkata-700091.
Higher Secondary Examination New Syllabus Exam Schedule / Routine 2016:-
The exam start from 10.00 a.m. to 1.15 p.m. on every routine day. The date and day details are given below ⇓
1. Bengali (A), English (A), Hindi (A), Nepali (A), Urdu, Santhali, Odia,Telugu, Gujrati, Punjabi on 15.02.2016 (MONDAY)
2. English (B), Bengali (B), Hindi (B), Nepali (B), Alternative English on 17.02.2016 (WEDNESDAY)
3. Physics, Nutrition, Education, Accountancy on 19.02.2016 (FRIDAY)
4. Computer Science, Modern Computer Application, Environmental Studies, #Health & Physical Education, #Music, #Visual Arts on 20.02.2016 (SATURDAY).
5. Mathematics, Psychology, Anthropology, Agronomy, History on 22.02.2016 (MONDAY)
6. Chemistry, Economics, Journalism & Mass Communication, Sanskrit,Persian, Arabic, French on 24.02.2016 (WEDNESDAY)
7. Biological Sciences, Business Studies, Political Science on 26.02.2016 (FRIDAY).
8. Statistics, Geography, Costing and Taxation, Home Management and Family Resource Management on 27.02.2016 (SATURDAY)
9. Commercial Law and Preliminaries of Auditing, Philosophy, Sociology on 29.02.2016 (MONDAY)
Remarks:- The Examination will be held in only one paper on each day from 10.00 a.m. to 1.15 p.m. (3 hours and 15 minutes time is allotted both for reading question paper and writing answer) except Health & Physical Education, Visual Arts & Music.
The Examination of these subjects will be of two hours duration. H.S. Music and Visual Arts Practical Examination (Date – December 14 to 19 of 2015) & H.S. Health & Physical Education Practical Examination (Date – December 14 to 23 of 2015)
Date Schedule of Other H.S. Practical Examinations:- a) PHYS, NUTN, PSYC (Date : December 01 to 05 of 2015) b) CHEM, GEGR, HMFR (Date : December 07 to 12 of 2015) c) BIOS, COMS, AGNM, COMA (Date : December 14 to 19 of 2015) d) STAT (Date : December 21 of 2015)
Council may, if necessary, change the above dates with due intimation to all concerned.